If you are an AOL email service user, which is considered to be one of the most amazing email services for its users, then you must know that the settings of the AOL email are the most important as well as the crucial part of the AOL email.
In this article, we will go through the AOL email settings and then you can execute them so that you won’t face problems while you send or receive emails using AOL email. But you need to make sure that the settings are placed correctly to avoid problems later.
AOl SMTP Mail Server Settings
- The name of the SMTP mail server – smtp.aol.com
- The port of the SMTP – 465
- Encryption – TLS/ SSL encryption
- The username of the SMTP – the entire AOL email address which will look like this email@example.com.
- The password of the SMTP – the AOL password you have just entered.
AOL IMAP Mail Server Settings
- The name of the AOL server for AOL IMAP settings – imap.aol.com
- The port of the AOL IMAP mail server – 993
- The encryption for the same mentioned above – SSL
- The IMAP password of the AOL email you use – make sure to enter the password of your email correctly to avoid facing problems later on.
Now you know all the settings that need to be done, so we expect that you will execute the steps properly and will not make mistakes, and will gain the most out of it.